Although the title of Chief Complexity Officer rarely exist in reality, you exist in reality in your organization. Perhaps your formal title is CIO or CFO, maybe your role is more informal as the "complexity owner". No matter what, your main challenges are to simplify and clarify what is complex.
- You are expected to make decisions and reach the target goals.
- You see opportunities to enhance your business' value
- You want to improve your organization's performance
- You want to optimize your assets and resources
- You are focusing on the broader picture of your business
As the "Chief Complexity Officer" in your organisation you need to have a holistic approach. You need a 360° view.