We are looking for experienced and business-oriented Service Management consultants to provide our customers with advisory and guidance in how to enable and drive the digital transformation in their organisations.
After onboarding you will work with different clients giving strategic advisory to the entire change journey. You will be in a team of senior people and is expected early on to use your own experience together with our best practices for ensuring successful business transformation. Being able to help a client through strategic assessments and to drive their change journey with strategic leadership and governance.
This job will require flexibility and travelling capabilities as our customer base is spread in the Nordic.
Required skills and experience:
- Master of Science (Computing, Business, Information Management, or related field)
- Experience of Service Strategy, Service Portfolio Management, Service Models and architecture
- Experience of Business Modeling, Process modeling and Service Modeling
- Certificates in Service Management area (ITIL, COBIT, DevOps, etc.)
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and business understanding
- Excellent verbal, written and presentational skills in Swedish and English
- An eye for good looking design and visualisation
- Ability to define, engage and successfully drive management of change in complex organisations
- Able to prepare clear written or verbal briefs for customer and colleagues
- Ability to develop strong business relationships
- Business oriented with a strong network
We provide the right person with a unique opportunity to join the trip in a value-based company. ByBrick is created from the conviction that right people with the right skills and personality together can accomplish big things. That's why whoever you are as important as you can. With us you can take your own true responsibility. At the same time, our corporate culture is based on supporting each other and cooperating in every situation. The competence and experience of our employees is our primary asset, which is reflected in a learning environment where the goal is common and personal development through competence-enhancing initiatives such as courses, seminars and joint competency days.